It’s the last day of 2012, so it’s time to look back and reflect all that has happened in the last 12 months. Here’s a look at 2012:
- I traveled for work, a lot. I was able to visit Vegas, Toronto x 2, Dallas, Wisconsin, and New Orleans
- I got a promotion!
- I ran my first out of state half marathon even after getting altitude sickness
- I ran a birthday race & received the best gift, a PR!
- I ran some other PR’s…Adult 5k, 5 Mile, Half Marathon, & Marathon!
- I ran for Diabetes
- I moved to the country
- I lost a family pet
- I ran 5 half marathons, 9 total to date!
- I ran a marathon, 26.2!
- I vacationed in Colorado, and confirmed my love for the state
- I became a Sweat Pink Ambassador
- I ran 609 miles
- We joined a gym, time to cross train and lift some weights
It was a wonderful year, so many memories, and so many running accomplishments. I had goals and plans set at the beginning of the year. I was able to accomplish some, but not all. That’s what 2013 is for, right?
- Run a PR for the half marathon-Done, three times!
- Run a full marathon (I’m taking the plunge!!)-Done, can’t wait for my next!
- Run four half marathons in four new states-Nope, only one
- Run seven half marathons-Nope, only five
- Travel!-Yes! Lots of traveling!
- Volunteer at races-Nope, really need to do this one
- Try a duathlon-Nope
- Raise and donate money for the American Diabetes Association-Yes, Cleveland Half was all about running for Diabetes
- Learn German-Nope, still only a few words
- Learn to cook…no more pasta diet-Work in progress…
What did you do in 2012? Favorite memories?